There are times when social media problems hinder us in our activities. In particular, it is not uncommon not only to shut down sites directly but also to slow down their operation.
Shecter, from weareimmediate, offers a variety of tasks for dealing with a similar problem; Or even when we have extra free time:
- Check the home page and see if it is intriguing enough
- Create new cases, stories, videos
- Check Google Analytics and your traffic data
- Install free software like Mouseflow or Hotjar to check for problems with your website
- Create a new blog that is search engine optimized - mention the keyword several times
- Make sure you have a plugin like YOAST (works with Wordpress) in terms of SEO
- Schedule content distribution for next month. Trello is a good tool for this
Other marketing tools
- Create social media posts for the next 5 days. Trello or Asana can help you plan.
- Make sure your site has news that is relevant to these posts
- Schedule: 30 or: 60 video series for next month
- Explore tools for posts like Onlypult
- Explore design tools like Figma (which is free)
- Find your favorite photos on Unsplash, Pixabay or Adobe.
- Check out Google business pages, your posts and reviews
- Browse your Linked-in business profile, create posts, etc.
- Update your email list
- Check out Apollo.IO to see how to increase your email list
- Check out how your "Call Notifications" tab works
- Test new email software (eg Yesware)